Friday, July 08, 2011

gossips

Her cheesy and cute picture was seen on the phone as background, the funny wink* from her is as gorgeous as the moon (the feeling of the man). I totally understand that feeling... She's the most beautiful person in his life...nothing compares to her...

He is a very nice person, 3 years with her is not enough, only a lifetime could cure this fondness... So the gossips went around about the duo fight over the phone. I don't know what was it about, nor how am I suppose to help, at this point of time, I'm totally helpless...

Cheating... it's always cheating....what should a person do when the other half is cheating? This reminds me of cheating alot... Heart cracked and breaking, but he has to put the smile on the face all day, can be very tiring...

His smiles has never lied to me, but without the gossips, I never knew how much he could conceal so much in front of me. I think that's why he is my good friend, I hope he is fine.

I better go have a talk with him soon... I bet he needs a shoulder to cry on... cheer up brother..

No comments: