Ahhhh, blog ah blog.. I've left you here alone without any interesting updates, and every time I return, I bring you more and more heart breaking news...
Good thing is that I think hardly anyone will read this space, so I can feel free to write it here....
Some times I've been thinking, can I really trust my palm, which most people knows, the 2nd and 3rd line doesn't joint together at the end, which means I will spend my life living alone... Even if I ever get married, I will always have to be at a distance with my wife, or I might stay closely together with my wife but our minds are mentally distanced.
Some times I wonder, if we bring out the heart to love, would people just take it for granted? Or would people notice about it?
But one thing for sure my dear blog and reader, I've never hide my heart in every love, every relationship I got into, I love with my heart. Somehow, the end is always unavoidable even though I don't want it to happen.. Should I be ready for the next "kick"? The feeling of being wanted and the feeling of wanting is just between the lines, but how many of you understands it?
Every thing I do, I only want you to be happy (but most of the time it's at the expense of me), this, is the other side of me that you have always wanted to know. I'm silly, but I can't help to see you feeling sad.
Because I love you too much, I'm very vulnerable and I'm really afraid of losing someone that I love so much, again...
No comments:
Post a Comment