These days I have been thinking... and every great people have to go through solitude to achieve another level in their life...
Buddha, teacher, priest, sifu and etc... those who have learned are those who have deep thoughts in peace..
I recently browsed through something which caught my eyes and attention in facebook, I have to say I may be a bit emotional, but I think in general it got me thinking alot more than I thought I would...
It is time for a change again...
All the best!
Buddha, teacher, priest, sifu and etc... those who have learned are those who have deep thoughts in peace..
I recently browsed through something which caught my eyes and attention in facebook, I have to say I may be a bit emotional, but I think in general it got me thinking alot more than I thought I would...
It is time for a change again...
All the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment