Today by accompanying a colleague to buy a birthday present for her boyfriend, it reminded me so much of what I used to do.
She looked through the watches one by one, asked for my opinion and designs meticulously, brings back so much of the memories when I picked presents carefully, wanting to choose the best for the special someone of your life.
The feeling of doing something for your beloved person, is priceless. Even if it is a small gesture, by looking after how they feel, and knowing that they will return your love with a sincere happiness, is totally worth doing for.
I haven't feel that in such a long time... :(
Doing something for your lover, is a very sweet thing...
She looked through the watches one by one, asked for my opinion and designs meticulously, brings back so much of the memories when I picked presents carefully, wanting to choose the best for the special someone of your life.
The feeling of doing something for your beloved person, is priceless. Even if it is a small gesture, by looking after how they feel, and knowing that they will return your love with a sincere happiness, is totally worth doing for.
I haven't feel that in such a long time... :(
Doing something for your lover, is a very sweet thing...
No comments:
Post a Comment