Can we afford to own something we can't afford to pay?
I don't know about you, if one have to finish all the moolah one has to pay for something you can't afford, that's not being gentlemen, that's plain stupid...
No wonder man doesn't want to get married and committed at all... now I see why...
It's not about how stingy one can be, it's about how one can share the other half's responsibility in this real world..the challenge, the obstacles, the problems.... If until today everything is expected of the man, then why do we need woman for?
It's a no money no honey world, so ugly....
Obviously we can see the scale is imbalance, and one cannot support the other side well.. I bet London bridge is falling down soon...
It's not about how stingy one can be, it's about how one can share the other half's responsibility in this real world..the challenge, the obstacles, the problems.... If until today everything is expected of the man, then why do we need woman for?
It's a no money no honey world, so ugly....
Obviously we can see the scale is imbalance, and one cannot support the other side well.. I bet London bridge is falling down soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment