Sometimes you wonder, why people are doing things like this, and things that way.
Today I paused and think for a while, a long while as I read read and read (and I'm not telling you what I'm reading). I came across so many things that are just hard to explain.
Is it because humans are mostly too nostalgic a person, or is it just me?
Is it because human brains are one of the best and therefore they think too much?
As I have always say, the more you know, the more you realize you don't know. And if you are always hoping for a good news and a better ending which favours you, cease dreaming or unless told not to.
Sometimes, we just don't know when a fridge will fall from no where and smash you into a pancake;
Sometimes, we just don't know when our beloved friends will betray us and poison you to death;
Sometimes, we just don't know when the table will turn and put you in astray;
Sometimes, we just don't know when things will change slowly and change you into someone anew (or worst);
Sometimes, we just don't know when a relationship will end;
and Sometimes, some people just don't know when to STOP.
Disappointed.....
No comments:
Post a Comment