Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Chill out musics~

I'm a guy who fond classical musics, especially those without anybody singing in it. Yep, you got it right, just plain musical instruments. For example, musics such as those from voyage, Yanni, southern pipe musical and etc...

Besides that, I also fond musical cabaret, those with entertainment shows ans jokes and also musical performance. Nice life? I also fond those opera musicals such as The Phantom of the Opera...

Apart from those above, I also like GAMES SOUNDTRACKS! Shocked? haha... DOn't be because I'm a crazy guy who chase after cool musics from north to west, movies to games... An example of cool movie background soundtracks will be from The Chronicles of Narnia, nice and cool! Those from Lord of the Rings as well...

So much musics to choose from, I'll just play it randomly and leave it shuffling shuffling...
I guess there are heaps of people who has this hobby too...

No comments: