Thursday, October 23, 2008

Old Habits!!

HAHAHAH!! Woke up at 8am lately, despite that I slept at 4am+.

Got no idea, I feel delighted when every morning somebody pays a visit to my room. Especially this morning, when my friend entered my room to get her milk for breakfast, she didn't tell me that the milk "chou le"! OMG, wasted me a bowl of cereals but fine, I'm gonna starve till noon and go grab something nice!! YEEYEE!!

Okay what about the old habit? I used to always XXXXX before sleeping and XXXXX when I wake up every morning. Used to as in, when I was in high school, but after going to college and uni, this habit was gone for quite a while until THIS MORNING, I only came to realise that I have this funny habit before. =) =) =) hahahahaha so funny lah !!!

Hopefully, these memories will be in my heart forever, the same old habits! Hahahah...

No comments: